Monday, November 16, 2009

Sorry for being a little MIA!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry it has been a little quiet on the blog lately but I'm in the heat of the holiday season right now. So busy and so thankful! My days are spent photographing beautiful children and families and my nights are at the computer trying to get it all edited! It is a slow go but I think I'm making progress. I haven't been able to do sneak peeks lately in an effort just to try to keep up with everything but I promise more session posts are coming very soon - just as I get them edited. If you've had a session with me in the past two weeks your images should be ready very soon. I'm running a little over a week out in getting galleries finished and new ones are getting posted every day. Watch your email for gallery links!

Speaking of my schedule, I'm completely booked for holiday sessions. In order to give everyone my best work and attention, I have to limit the number of sessions I can take. However, if you are expecting a baby before the end of the year and would like a newborn session please let me know ASAP. Since newborns are best photographed in the first 14 days after birth it is best to have you on the calendar with as much notice as possible. I will do my best to fit you in before the year end.

There are some exciting changes coming to Lori Mercer Photography in the coming weeks so be sure to stay tuned for more information! I'm also working on a "Black Friday" sale that I'll be announcing soon. :)

In the meantime I couldn't help but share this incredibly adorable little guy. He was the perfect newborn during our session! He went to sleep as soon as I got there and didn't wake up until we were done. More from him to come very soon!

1 comments:

John and Lauren November 16, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

I wonder if John will let me take advantage of whatever this Black Friday sale is going to be ... Hmm .. may need to start working on him now. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP