Saturday, October 31, 2009

Andrew (2weeks)

Meet Little Andrew Reed! Oh what a cutie and the perfect little newborn model! He was just finishing up his lunch when I arrived and didn't mind at all the opportunity to snuggle in for a nice little nap allowing me to capture these priceless images for mom and dad. I love the precious little smile he flashed telling me his was a happy boy!






This is one of my favorite images to capture but not an easy one to get. It involves quite the balancing act! But when it all works out it makes me smile! So precious!

A definite session favorite! Andrew agrees that modeling is hard work!

Natalie - Thank you so much for the opportunity to meet your little man and capture this special time for you! He is just perfect and I can't wait to watch him grow! Enjoy your sneak peek - more to come very soon!

3 comments:

DiAnna October 31, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

love, love, love these!! Beautiful color and dof!!

Lindsay November 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

He is so precious, this is one of Brian's good friends, glad you had the opportunity to photograph him. Great job!

Leigh Anne November 2, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Beautiful...pictures and baby!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP