Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gracelynn (4yo) & James (3mo)

WOW! I can't believe it has been almost two months since my last session post! November was my busiest month ever and I've been working every available hour to keep up. To get everything processed in a timely manner I've had to forgo blog posts for a little while in order to devote all of my available computer time to editing sessions. Now that those sessions are wrapped up for the year I'm going to get you caught up with what I've been up to in the past several weeks. Instead of doing one massive post I'm going to continue with individual posts to make them easily searchable in the future. Here are a few of my session favorites of some of the beautiful children and families that I have been blessed to work with this month.

First up is a sweet family I met earlier in the year at the hospital when Baby James was born. It is hard to believe he is now 3 months old (actually 4 months now!) and such a big boy! His big sister, Gracie, celebrated as her 4th birthday in November so it was time for her annual portraits as well. Their cousin, Anniston (5mo), also joined us for a few pics for Grandma's Christmas present. I'm not going to post any of the group shots in case Grandma might be reading this but here are some of my other favorites of these precious cuties.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP