Monday, December 14, 2009

Will (4) & Anna Kathryn (2)

This next family is very near and dear to my heart! Meredith and I have been friends for over 10 years since back in our "single" days. I have been so blessed to watch her family grow over the years. Tears come to my eyes as I write this because I have found out recently that they are moving to another city. Although they won't be very far and it is wonderful opportunity for their family I know I still won't get to see them as much as I would like and that makes me very sad. Here are a few of my favorites from a recent family session together.



Will is growing into such a handsome young man. He recently turned 4 years old in August.




Sweet Anna Kathryn celebrated her second birthday in November. Look at those beautiful blue eyes!!





Best wishes sweet B Family! I'm so excited to hear more about your new adventures!

2 comments:

Unknown December 16, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Anna Kathryn is looking like such a big girl now! They are an adorable family! :-)

John and Lauren December 17, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Incredibly beautiful! Where are they moving??!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP