Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Joshua (3mo)

Oh my babies are growing up so fast! It seems like just yesterday I met this little one in the hospital and now he is 3 months old! WOW! Isn't he just the cutest thing in his first halloween costume. Who knew spiders could be so cute?!?




I love this sweet moment captured with his Daddy. He was really telling him that he was ready to go back inside for his nap!


When we wouldn't oblige he decided he was just going to close his little eyes for a moment. He totally sacked out and there was no waking the little guy. I love how here he looks like he is already dreaming about Santa and visions of sugarplums dancing in his head!


Donny & Samantha - Thank you for a wonderful morning with you guys! I am so blessed to be your family photographer. I can't wait to watch this little guy grow over the next 9 months. Enjoy your sneak peek! More to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP