Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Simply Beautiful!

I met up with this fabulous couple on Sunday afternoon and I know I always talk about how much fun I have at sessions but I really had a great time with these guys! Such a beautiful couple! From the moment we met we just seemed to click. They had lots of great ideas as to what they wanted me to capture and open to most anything. Can you believe this awesome field was waiting for us right out their back door?












KC & JW - Thank you for allowing me to document this special time in your lives! I can not wait to meet your baby girl. She is going to LOVE the parents God chose for her! ;) More to come very soon!

1 comments:

shae October 27, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

i LOVE the silhouette!!! gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP