Monday, October 26, 2009

I ♥ this family!

The "R" Family has such a special place in my heart. Emily and I have been friends since before we were married and her daughter Abby was actually one of my first newborns to photograph in the hospital among our group of friends. Abby and my daugther Katelyn are great friends too and love to play together. I was so excited for the opportunity to photogragh their family this year. I've done just the kids in the past but this year Ken got to join us as well. After 2 rainouts we were blessed with the most gorgeous fall afternoon!












Emily & Ken - Thank you for a fun afternoon with you guys! These are just a small sample of my favorites. Many more to come!

1 comments:

John and Lauren October 26, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Love these! I love the ones of Abby laughing and of her and Ken!! That one with her head in Emily's lap is precious!!! Love all the happy emotions!

Emily - glad "The M Family" got pushed down so you could see your sneak peak! HA-HA-HA!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP