Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fun with The "M" Family

I absolutely love my job especially when I get to hang out with such awesome families! This is definitely one of those fun families. We had so much fun together. They had me laughing the entire time. I mean who wouldn't smile seeing this through the viewfinder?!? Priceless.


My friend Lauren contacted me about doing a family session last Spring before she got married in April. We just weren't able to get everyone the same day but that finally happened this past Sunday. Aren't they a beautiful family?


This is the beautiful lady at the core of it all. She has three beautiful daughters and four fantastic grandchildren.








As I mentioned Lauren and John got married last April. They are celebrating 6 months of marriage this month. Look at the love...


Now John is a total nut! When asked to walk down the path this is what he does. Heehee! But Lauren got him back in line. ;)


Lauren's sister, Whitney, is now engaged and getting married next June. I hate that Will couldn't join us that day. I can't wait to meet him!


After all the rainy days we've been having lately we were truly blessed with a gorgeous fall day. Thank you M Family for taking time out to create these priceless images! It was great seeing you all again! The rest of your gallery will be ready very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP