Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ella Kate (5yo) & Mary Ellis (6mo)

I LOVE watching my clients grow! I can vividly remember going to the hospital for Ella Kate's newborn hospital session just like it was yesterday and now she is FIVE!! WOW! Where did those years go?!? She now has a beautiful little sister to play with and they are both so precious! Here is a little sneak peek for family and friends. Thanks Mark & Jill for a fun morning! The rest of your gallery will be ready very soon.










Here is another peek at one of my newest knit hat creations! So far this is one of my favorite hats! I have several different colored flowers to coordinate with the outfit. More coming soon!


A special thanks to Lauren for all her help with this session! You rock!

2 comments:

John and Lauren July 22, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Lori! Those are INCREDIBLE! They are beautiful!!! You girl have such a talent. When you need a marketing, PR person - please save that place for me! I can't get over color in these.. I feel like I can reach out and touch them! Love it, love it!

DiAnna July 22, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

Beautiful images, Lori!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP