Monday, July 6, 2009

Fireworks over Lake Jordan

For the past couple of years I've been looking for an ideal spot on land to photograph the fireworks over Lake Jordan. This year my husband found it and it was awesome!! We were right next to the dam and I loved being able to get the lights from the dam and reflections in the water. Here are a few of my favorites from Saturday night.








Many thanks to the Lake Jordan HOBO Association for all they do to make this show possible every year! I think few people know about this fabulous group and what it takes to put on a fireworks show. Check out the association website at www.lakejordanhobo.org. If you enjoyed the show, please consider making a donation to keep it alive!

1 comments:

shae July 7, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

sweet pix, Lori! We saw them in Montgomery...and I didn't take my camera!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP