Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sarah (4wks) & Molly (5yo)

This morning I had the pleasure of meeting two sisters - Sarah & Molly. Sarah was bright-eyed and ready to play. She was not interested in sleeping at all because I think she was afraid she might miss something. Molly is just beautiful and is such a wonderful big sister! You can tell she already loves her little sister a lot! They are going to be great friends! In this first image I love how it looks like Sarah is trying to talk to Molly.




Molly will actually be 6 in just a couple of weeks. She is very excited to be starting Kindergarten this year! She just lights up when you ask her about it!




Thanks Lindsay for a fun morning with you guys! I hope they both took a long nap for you this afternoon! The rest of your images will be ready very soon! More to come!

1 comments:

John and Lauren July 23, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

You make me want to have kids REAL FAST! Love these! John on the other hand wants you to take me on more kid shoots so I can see how things are in "real child" life. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP