Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Anna is Here!

Last week was such a special week for me and one I will never forget! I was so honored to be invited to photograph one of life's most precious miracles - the miracle of birth. My dear friend Suzanne and her family welcomed Anna Claire into the world on Wednesday, May 27th at 11:53am.

Big Sister Ella was there to help me document the day with her brand new camera! I was so impressed! She even got some great shots!


She and her Daddy were very excited that this day was finally here!


Thanks to the wonderful world of pain management even Suzanne was a little giddy at 10 cm dilated!


She started pushing at 11:47am...


...and by 11:53am Anna was here!!


Dr. Lawhon did a fabulous job! Anna screamed boldly right out of the gate!










Another one of the sweetest moments of the day was when Big Sister Ella got to see her new little sister for the very first time. I think she was in awe! I just know they are going to be instant best friends!


Congratulations Keith, Suzanne, and Ella! Baby Anna is absolutely beautiful!


Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! I will never forget it! Check back a little later for more images from my visit on Day 2!

2 comments:

Courtnie Johnson June 1, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

I'm telling you Lori! You've got me crying like a baby! These are SO special!

Leigh Anne June 4, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

What amazing shots! They will treasure these forever! Great job!!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP