Sunday, May 31, 2009

Little Jonah

I last saw this little man back in the Fall when he was 18 months old. He was absolutely precious then and even more precious today! It was a great session full of smiles and fun in the park. He has definitely mastered walking and had me running all over the place. His big brown eyes just makes me melt every time! I love how toddlers are so full of life!


Oooh! I just loved it when he wrinkled his nose up like this! Too cute!!




I just love the interaction here! Jonah is going to be a big brother in the Fall. I am so excited to meet his new little brother or sister!


Thank you Rachel and Jonah for a super fun day in the park! Enjoy your images!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP