Monday, June 1, 2009

Sweet Baby Anna

So on Thursday I stopped back by the hospital to see how the new family of 4 were doing. I am always amazed at just how quickly newborns change! Anna just gets more and more beautiful every day! I think I forgot to mention in my earlier post that she weighed in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and measured 19 1/2 inches long.




Ella couldn't wait to have another opportunity to hold her new little sister again!




And here you can tell where Anna and Ella get their beauty...WOW! Love it!


Hang in there guys! Those sleepless nights will be over in a flash! Savor every moment!

1 comments:

Anna June 2, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

you did such a great job with these! loved the hospital ones too...so classy! (meaning...so tactfully done, if that makes sense?)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP