Monday, June 28, 2010

Renee - Week 36

I can't believe we are almost to the end of this incredible journey with my cousin Renee. This has been such a fun photo project! Depending on how little Davis decides to come, planned or unplanned, we may be able to squeeze in one final silhouette to finish it out. For now take a look at her latest progress. I find it very interesting how he seems to have moved up instead of dropping. Oh, I so can't wait to meet this little guy!


I also got some exciting news last week as well - I get to start ANOTHER progressive pregnancy project with my awesome photography bud, Shae, who recently found out she and her husband John are expecting their first child in January! WOOHOO!! Shae's first silhouette is coming right up!

1 comments:

Anna June 30, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

you know me and what i think about traditional belly pictures (of myself) but i LOVE these! i wish i would have done something like this for the twins! these are just beautiful!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP