Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nolan James (3wks)

This strapping young boy came into the world at 10 pounds 1 ounce and 21 inches! I think the college football recruiters are already making appointments to come see him! Typically newborn sessions are best in the first 14 days however due to a few extra days in the hospital and an already busy week it was a little later before I got to meet sweet Nolan. I knew Mom wanted the typical newborn stuff but I honestly didn't know what to expect. He was the absolute perfect model! He slept soundly and could have cared less that I was moving him around. This allowed me to capture such sweet images of this beautiful boy. Big Brother Kasen is so excited to have a new playmate.
















I talked to his Mom recently and he is currently up to 12 pounds 10 ounces and 22 inches at just over a month old! WOW!! I can't wait to watch these two grow over the next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP