Thursday, April 29, 2010

Summer Schedule Full; Now Booking for Fall

A busy Winter and Spring has brought many beautiful babies and children that have pretty much filled my available session times through the summer. To take care of my own children and make sure I can still provide the level of customer service needed, my calendar is very limited for June, July, and August. If you have already contacted me and need to finalize a date we have discussed, please do so as soon as possible. At this time I will begin booking dates for late summer sessions starting in September. The session fee is due to book your date and lock in current pricing. This will be a great time to think ahead about getting the family together for images for your Christmas cards also. Don't wait until it's too late! Weekends are very limited and those will book first. Weekday times both morning and late afternoon are also available. If you are needing to book a milestone session during the summer months feel free to contact me for recommendations.

Since a post is not complete without a picture, here's a peek at my own little fella who is turning TWO this weekend! We have big plans with lots of tractors. He is growing up so fast and if I don't watch out I'm going to miss it! Happy Birthday Owen!!



1 comments:

DiAnna April 29, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

Love it!! What a cutie!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP