Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jacelyn (11mo)

The wildflowers in the area have been absolutely gorgeous lately. Every time I spot a pretty patch I dream of my children frolicking around. Unfortunately they suffer from picture burnout so I have yet to get them to agree to the adventure. However Miss Jacelyn was up for the fun recently to commemorate her upcoming first birthday. We met for a quick mini session in this gorgeous field of yellow flowers that we found just behind her house! What a treasure in their own backyard! Sadly it was all mowed down just 3 days later.









I had a great time designing her birthday invitation for the special occasion featuring images from each of your milestone sessions. What a difference a year makes!

Front


Back

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP