Saturday, December 26, 2009

Olivia Claire (10days)

I apologize for all the wordless posts lately but I just had to get this blog caught up and unfortunately that was the fastest way to do it! All of my clients are so incredible that they really don't need words. However I'm finally coming up for air after numerous setbacks and computer problems so hopefully I can get back in the normal swing of things.

Last week I was so blessed to get to meet the newest member of the G Family, Miss Olivia Claire. You might recognize her beautiful parents from this maternity sessions several weeks ago. As expected little Miss Olivia is just gorgeous and so tiny and petite! She was the perfect little model that day giving me great eye contact when needed and sleeping like a champ with a few priceless dimpled smiles sprinkled in the rest of the time. Oh how I love newborns!










1 comments:

shae December 26, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

so cute! girl, you've been busy! love the stocking, what a perfect Christmas card.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP