Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I ♥ FACES - Week 32 - Bubbles

It has been several weeks since I've had a chance to participate in the fun over at the I♥Faces Photography blog so I decided to jump right back in this week. This week's theme is "bubbles". They are one of my favorite "tricks" when working for a child's smiles. Who can resist fun with bubbles?!? Imagine my surpise when I was able to capture a perfect bubble right in front of a precious smiling face - almost like he is hiding behind a bubble mask!


Do you enjoy bubbles as much as I do? Head on over to the I♥Faces blog to check this week's other entries.

4 comments:

Jenny Froh August 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

What a great capture!!!!!!

Anna August 18, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

love it! the colors are fabulous! what a great shot!

Colleen August 18, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Great shot!!! I REALLY like this one!!

Unknown August 18, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

What perfect timing :-) that bubble is just perfectly placed!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP