Friday, August 21, 2009

Caroline Grace (8days)

Meet beautiful Caroline Grace! She is an absolute doll and has the prettiest auburn hair. She was one of the most alert newborns I've had to date at this age and oh so happy! I couldn't get over the eye contact she gave me!




She did finally go to sleep for a few shots only to be wide awake again! ;)


Caroline's mom made this incredibly gorgeous hand-sewn gown just for her. Isn't it beautiful?!?






Scotty, Hope, Mimi, and Cece - Thank you for a fun morning with you guys! Enjoy your sneak peek! The rest will be ready very soon!

2 comments:

Jodie August 25, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Oh my goodness Lori! They are absolutly beautiful. I cannot believe how wide eyed she was, but then I know her mama. :) I can't wait to get my hands on sweet little Caroline and am so glad you were able to do their photos. They are beautiful, as always. :)

Kara Camille Photography September 2, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Lori never ceases to amaze! Great shots! Love the baby's gown. The last photo is my favorite. So, so sweet!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP