Thursday, April 16, 2009

Super CUTENESS overload!!

Oh my I am so in love! If I was not done having children I would be suffering from some serious baby fever today! :) Here's another look at Miss Hayley and Miss Hayden who are now enjoying their new home and breaking their parents in like they like 'em! They were 7 days old yesterday and just the absolute perfect models. It is amazing how much they have changed in just the few days since I saw them last. Hayley has a painted pink toenail and a slight stork bite on her forehead. Other than that I would be clueless as to how to tell them apart! If you are prone to baby fever just know that you have been warned!








This is quite possibly a new personal favorite!!

The girls' cousins, Raegan & Tristen, were so excited to get to hold the babies. You can see in their eyes that these four girls are going to be best friends!







Thanks again Rachel for a super fun morning!

4 comments:

Wendy April 16, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Oh how adorable! These two cuties are almost as cute as mine!!!HEHEHEHAHAHA as Hilton wipes syrup on my couch...ugh! Just had to mention that you did a GREAT job on these adorable girls. Way to go!!!

John and Lauren April 16, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Ohhhh nooo Lori!! I'm dying over here! How could anyone not just love babies and kids?!? I especially love the ones in the basket and where it looks like they are hugging each other (shot from the back). Wow! Their parents have to be so proud! I would have these photos framed all over the house! God is sooo good to send blessings like this. (And I don't even know these people!) Great job, of course! :)

Leigh Anne April 24, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Wow! These are beautiful!!!

shae April 27, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Beautiful work, Lori! Wow, these are great memories captured for this family! Can't wait to see the future twins' photos as they grow!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP