Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Multiple Blessings

It has been quite a while since I've been around identical twins and I forgot how wild it is to try to tell them apart. Meet little Hayden and Hayley. They were born last week and I was so excited to get to meet them at the hospital. Their Mom used to work with my Mom and she is a dear sweet friend. When I got to the hospital they were dressed in these sweet little gowns with their names on them. After a few shots we changed them into another set of sleepers and that is when the fun begin. I kept forgetting who I had and that was not a fun feeling! :) There are some slight differences but to me it is harder to tell when they are separated. Weighing in at slightly over 5 pounds each, they are tiny little girls as seen in relation to their hospital bears. Thank you Rachel for allowing me to get a peek at your beautiful girls! More to come from these two!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP