Monday, July 26, 2010

Introducing...

...my new blogsite!!! Please come on over to www.lorimercerphotography.com for all the latest information and happenings at Lori Mercer Photography. I've combined my blog and website into one so everything is in one place and easier to find(and hopefully easier to keep updated)! There you will find session information, a link to online galleries, and recent blog posts. I've actually been posting there for a little while to test it all out. There is sure to be something you haven't seen yet!

Come on over and check it out! Leave me a comment to let me know what you think! While you are there be sure to update your blog reader and bookmarks because I will no longer be posting on this blogger site. There is also a link at the top to subscribe to the blog via email if you would like to get an email whenever there is a new post.

While even here I can't post without a picture, I'll leave you with one of our newest cousin, Davis. More from his session coming soon on the new site!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP