Saturday, June 12, 2010

Renee - Week 32

I think I have missed posting a couple of sessions here with Renee but she is moving right along and almost to the end! Just a few more weeks until we get to meet little Davis Reed! I absolutely can't wait! I am beyond excited. I can't thank her enough for allowing me to be able to document this journey for their family. Check out her recent progression!



Last weekend my Mom and I along with some family friends hosted a baby shower for Renee. It was a wonderful afternoon of girl talk and smelling that sweet baby lotion. Oh how I love that smell! ;) Here are a few images from our fun time.

1 comments:

shae June 17, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

i love this. i think at week 12 i look more like her week 16, lol!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP