Monday, June 14, 2010

Reily (18mo)

I just thought I was getting a workout with my recent one-year olds! When it came time for Reily's session he decided to step it up a notch! This little man has mastered his new found walking skills and was on the run. He was fast! We had so much fun playing chase in the gardens and smelling the flowers. He did freeze just a few times but then it was off again!


I love how tiny he looks here against this huge door. I have a vision to see this same image done of him again when he is a senior in high school. Wouldn't that be a cool perspective shot to go with this one?


Don't be fooled! This was only a 3 second break to catch his breath...


...then he was off again! ;)


But he did stop to smell the flowers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP