Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Austin (2yo) & Addison (6mo)

I'm sorry I've been so absent on the blog lately! May is probably one of my craziest months of the year outside of the Fall season. With both of my kids' birthdays (and several other birthdays), end of year school activities, and beautiful weather for sessions, everything just keeps me hopping. Unfortunately the blog got neglected in my limited time to get everything done. I'm back and it's time for some catch up! Look for lots of new posts over the next several days. I'm going to spread them out a bit to keep it new everyday.

These are from a fun session with two little cuties that are growing up too fast! I've been photographing Austin since he was 6 weeks old and then little sister came along last Fall. We had an absolutely gorgeous morning and they did such a great job!









1 comments:

John and Lauren June 1, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Beautiful! Love that red hair!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP