Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cameron (12yo) & Hannah (8yo)

You don't see these guys on here very often because they just don't slow down much for pictures any more these days but I was so excited to get an opportunity to photograph my wonderful niece and nephew on Easter Sunday. They needed some pictures for school and it was such a gorgeous day outside. When I met my husband, Cameron was only 2 years old and it has been so special to watch them both grow up over the years. I'm so proud of them!









2 comments:

Sereina April 6, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

They both have gorgeous eyes!

STILLMAGNOLIA April 7, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

I love these...but the pic of Kaitlyn at the top is forever my favorite. She looks so much like you.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP