Thursday, April 15, 2010

Brayden (2yo)

I met up with this fiesty two year old last Saturday at Jasmine Hill and what fun we had! Two year old sessions are always a workout and this one was no exception. When I tried to get him to do something he didn't want to do he would say "Nah I no wanna do dat" but if it thought it might be fun it was "okay"! His personality was just precious!


His mom knitted this adorable hat and we just had to show it off. I think he liked being a model.


I even got a little "wink" before it was over with!


I couldn't decide between black and white and color on this one. I think I like them BOTH!

Thanks Michelle for making the drive! I had a great time with your little man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP