Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Layla (6mo)

Spring has officially sprung! I am so excited as this is my absolute favorite time of year! A sure sign of Spring in this area is always the seasonal opening of Jasmine Hill Gardens and Outdoor Museum in Wetumpka. What a glorious place! This past weekend was beautiful and not only did I take my own children there for some fun and photography (more to come on that later) but I met sweet little Layla and her family there as well. Most of the children I photograph are best photographed in the morning but Layla comes alive in the afternoons. Every session with her is such a joy and she beams with great big smiles. This session was no exception producing more favorite images to treasure.




Layla brought along her cousin Ella for a few shots too. Isn't she a doll!


They are so cute together - as close as sisters!


I loved this image of Ella and her Mommy!


What a sweet family! Thank you Heather and Eric for allowing me to capture this special year in Layla's life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP