Friday, March 26, 2010

Katelyn (4yo) & Owen (22mo)

Last Friday was such a gorgeous day that we decided to head up to Jasmine Hill Gardens to check it out. We met my wonderful friend DiAnna and her granddaughter there as well. I am so glad because honestly your own children are by far the hardest to photograph and having an extra hand there was totally priceless. They always seem to act like totally different children when someone else is around too - why is that?? :) Anyhow I was one happy Mommy to see these images develop! Thanks a million DiAnna for all your help!!






I may just have to print this next one BIG to remind me on the days when they do nothing but fight that they really do love each other!







What a truly glorious day!

1 comments:

John and Lauren March 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Awww I think ALL of those need to be BIG! I think their nicknames need to be Miss Priss and Mr Heartbreaker. Beautiful pictures, Lori!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP