Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ladies In Waiting

This weekend was also full of beautiful mamas! There truly is a glow in a pregnant woman unlike no other. So far we seem to be on a "boy" trend as these two gorgeous ladies are having sons very soon.

Kellyn & Jason - 35 weeks








Robyn & Vernon - 36 weeks










I've also started a very cool photo project with my cousin Renee shortly after she announced her pregnancy. We are getting together every month for a quick silhouette session. It is so neat to see the small progressions each month. This month is definitely the most drastic so far.

3 comments:

Wendy February 4, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Love, love, LOVE the umbrella picture...how very unique! Great job sister!
Hugs,
W

STILLMAGNOLIA February 7, 2010 at 6:34 AM  

I love these..and you are right...there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. I love the Renee pics. I think I would have known it was her...even if you had not said. I love that girl.

shae February 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

I love the silhouette project! What a great idea!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP