Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alice Gray (8days)

I had the pleasure to see little Alice Gray again this weekend for her newborn session. I couldn't get over how much she had changed in just a few short days since my hospital visit. It is almost like as soon as they get through those hospital doors the transformation process speeds up. Look at those beautiful baby rolls! Oh how I love those on babies!




I can never get enough of cute little baby feet!


Isn't Mama just beautiful? Mamas never are in enough pictures with their babies and I just loved this one. Such a sweet time.





Big Sister Mary Evelyn was not interested in any way to be apart of pictures with Alice Gray. I think the transition is hardest on her right now being only 2 1/2. Thankfully Daddy was able to coax her into the family picture. I just know these two are going to be best friends in no time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP