Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Joshua (6days)

If you have even a remote touch of "baby fever" then you may want to just take a break from my blog over the next few days because I've got some beautiful babies coming up and you are sure to need one more of your own! ;) One such cutie is Mr. Joshua! He was introduced here on the blog week before last when I met him and his family at the hospital. I was so excited to visit with him again at his home 5 days later. He is adjusting well and loving all the attention from his doting grandmothers! Here are a few favorites for family and friends while the rest of the his gallery is being finished.






I think this may be one of my new favorites - just look at the connection between these two! So precious!


Samantha - Thank you for a wonderful morning with you guys! I can't believe what a small world it is! Looking forward to seeing you guys again very soon!

1 comments:

John and Lauren August 13, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Ok, you're so right! Ahh -- all these babies are so precious! Guess I need to get back to my babysitting and get it out of my head... HA!:)

Sweet pictures!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP