Friday, August 14, 2009

Carlynn (12mo)

I met up with this beautiful blue-eyed princess yesterday and we had such a great time! I think she thought we were totally crazy for all we had to do to get her to smile but when she did it was like a ray of sunshine! Isn't she beautiful?


Here she is with her beautiful Mommy!






I think this is my session favorite. I adore the sparkle in her big blue eyes and that cute toothy smile!


Carmen, Debbie, and Donna - Thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph your beautiful little girl! Enjoy your sneak peek! More to come very soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 18, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

OMG I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is so beautiful. I love the eyes! You both look great!!! Love u guys

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP