Monday, June 8, 2009

Lil' Tom turns 2!

This is one of my favorite images of my little nephew, Thomas, and was taken last Spring when he was 10 months old. It was titled "Lil' Tom" and took first place in the Children's category of the Professional Division at the Alabama National Fair last Fall.



Take a look at him now! Two years old and just oozing with cuteness!


Normally two year old sessions are quite the workout because they are on the go! Thomas was the perfect little model and gave me so much great stuff I had a really hard time narrowing them down to just a few to post here!










Thanks Thomas and Anna for a fun morning with you guys! Aunt Lori loves you little buddy!

4 comments:

John and Lauren June 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Lori!!! So awesome! I love those eyes and blonde hair! I love the one of him walking over the bridge (maybe a bridge?) ... love the rustic look of it. Super awesome!

DiAnna June 8, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

These are great, Lori. I'm so glad you included that winning pic for comparison.

Chuck and Anna June 9, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Aunt Lori,
Thank you so much for taking my picture yesterday! I had so much fun playing with you and I loved eating all those pez! My mommy and daddy are going to have a tough time picking through those. Thank you again! I love you!

Anonymous June 12, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

Clicked on your site thru another -wow!
I have been visiting a lot of photographers websites and your photo's really stand out over the others. Your work is truly beautiful!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP