Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jacelyn (6wks)

Look at this little beauty! This is Jacelyn and I met her in her home on Saturday morning. This little girl was bright-eyed the entire session! It didn't seem there was anything we could do to wear her out! She did tease us a little with a few sleepy shots but after only a couple of clicks of my shutter she was wide awake again.






Jacelyn was dedicated at her church on Sunday. She wore this beautiful family heirloom. Isn't it gorgeous?!?




Thanks Jessica and Jeremy for a fun morning! I hope I didn't wear out my welcome! I just knew we would get Jacelyn to sleep but I guess she was just too excited to have company! Enjoy your sneak peek! More to come very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP