Thursday, June 18, 2009

Anniston (36hr)

On Sunday evening sweet little Anniston arrived into the world on her own schedule. Mommy was supposed to be induced on Monday morning but luckily that didn't have to happen. Anniston arrived at 10:36 p.m. weighing in at 7 lbs 1 oz and measured 19 3/4 inches long. She is absolutely gorgeous with a head full of dark hair.




I just love baby toes!! I understand she has her Daddy's toes... ;)


One of my favorite images from the session. There is nothing sweeter than a mother's love!




Congratulations Tara and Joe on your beautiful new addition to the family!

2 comments:

Lerra June 18, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Lori,
I live down the street from Joeseph & Tara, and I just wanted to say that your pictures look great! Thanks for sharing!
Laura Goins

Heidi June 19, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Love them.. My husband taught Tara in high school and I remember her coming to our wedding. She is such a sweetheart and I am so happy for her beautiful, precious daughter!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP