Monday, February 16, 2009

Baylor (12mo)

A couple weeks ago I did a pre-party portrait session for my sweet cousin Baylor who will be 1 year old on February 20th. Even after just getting over being sick earlier in the day she was such a great little model! Here are a few favorites from that session.




Her mom chose a custom 5x7 invitation a result of that session.

Got a birthday coming up or know someone who does? I can help you with portraits to document your little one at every age and stage. Custom birthday party invitations (and thank you notes) are available. Enjoy the party and let me document your event too! I'll help you capture those precious memories for years to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP